Monday, July 27, 2009

the world revolves around us boy .

hellos {: imma happy little girl today !

so school was normal . i guess :/ hahas , same routine . huiyuan got sent home D: & well i was having a bad flu but i didnt went home cause i felt it a waste of money having to see the doctor again . cause i was under medication so yeahs , i dont find the need to get another mc ._. waste my time & money . zz ..

so after school . rain was damn heavy D: bitch & seeling pei-ed me to take the bus 307 . they went lot & i went to find baby at limbang . funny funny ! when i dropped off i look very steady . walk so aizai :x like nothing wrong then suddenly baby put his arms on my bag then i suddely slipped & fell hard on my butt . i could feel my butt kai hua lo D: baby & i kept on laughing even when im posting now im still laughing :x i just didnt want to get up cause it was so funny that i laughed till my stomach cramped up . so i forced baby to sit beside me on the floor :x & the rain got heavier so i ignored and just lie under baby's arm until i felt that my skirt was damn damp so i decided to go baby's house to dry my skirt ._. funny shit . held baby so tight on the journey to his house super kia si . funny us :x

then pei-ed baby slacked awhile at his house i went back to lot one to buy dinner back for my parents . saw kian & ignatiaus on the way back {: hahs , daddy came to pick me up . im a lucky girl . kept laughing upon thinking about the incident . it feel lucky to be under baby's arm under the rain . thou it's pain & rather embarrassing :x

hahas , nothing much to say , i havent had the time to upload pictures . so when im free i'll do all the uploading & it'll a picture post . well , planning to work with wordpress & leave blogger for good but it's so bloody complicated . fcuk :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home