Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Past can never beat the present .

& yes this portion of the post will be about me .

so yeahs , my life has been pretty grateful lately . no troubles , nothing :D baby , my friends , my family & i are all getting along . school was alright , no more unwanted troubles & im working hard in studies .

so well , had a survey after school & went home with bitch , bing & seeling . after they left i was alone so i had a little thought of my past & presence & what i want in future .

6 months before today , i was deeply in love with a boy who found his love . The me that he knew , was stubborn & wanted everything my way . I was childish & ignorant . The world revolves around me . & i MUST get what i want , pretty fuck up eh ? well that was me . but after he left 4 day before my 14th birthday , i remembered it clear . It sure hit me hard . I had a year of hell , keep wishing one day he'll turn back to find me . Everyone around me like fatty told me it's just too late . I didnt appreciate what i had & when i did , it was gone . But i kept on holding on , i just couldnt let go . I would hide under a pillow & cry , think about the happy times we had & how i worried when he was going inside boys' home . & i even made a promised that even if it's two years without him i'll wait . But look where we are now ? it hasnt been two year , just one . we didnt make it through . We used to say we love each other like ... well , beyond love ~ but look where we are now . Reality is cruelty , it can gives you hell . But it teaches yous a lesson worthwhile :D

Because after that one damn it long year of torture without him , the tears , the heartache slowly faded away . Got a hold of myself , picked myself up . Yes i didnt get over it BUT i manage to move on . So i met this boy of mine . We had a really bad start broke up after two week & patched up at 20 january this year . Well , baby had been very nice , letting me & everything . & i kinda misused his nice-ness & something happened . Baby started feeling tired & felt like letting go . But baby shown me something no one did . He gave me a second chance to make miracles , make a future with him :D & yes , we manage to work it out .

Till today , my sixth month with hubby is still super awesome :D yes , there are always tiff here & there . JEALOUSY always strike me . But baby made me let go of my hardest thing in life . Baby made me realise that the past wasnt the best . Baby made me realise he is the best for me . hahas , baby made me realise a lot . Baby gave me the willingness to change , to be someone that can have a happy ending . hmms , no not ending but & a happily ever after . Something that last forever :D

Baby & i are going to make wonders ! He's my one & only love , Lim Wee Kiat <3 He's my future & he knows that too ~

Cheryl has changed , somewhat better than before .
BUT STILL ! i do get nasty because my hot & short temper still exist ! :x
alrights , that's all for today . off to do my homework :D
Readers , please do tag . My blog since to left with half life .
OH ! im interested to do freelance photography , who want go photoshoot with me ?
My blog is dying .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home